Monday, August 18, 2014

Who Monday? Blog Hoppin' Back to School 2014



So, I'm linking up with teacher bloggers all this week to share a little bit about myself. I hope you get the chance to hop through all of the teacher blogs and get to know us a little more.

 
So, I'm Laura Corral from The Jungle Spot on TPT. I'm a wife, mom, & teacher! I currently teach 5th grade to my looping class of 4th graders in the state of Virginia. My birthday is coming up and it's during the first week of school (as usual). I'm a VIRGO and am a bit of a perfectionist! Here are a few  more bits and pieces about me:
 
Here are my two beautiful girls: little (4) and big (almost 7!!)
 
Here is my awesome husband with the girls:
 
We need another family picture! We take pictures of one another with the girls, but usually the girls get antsy and run away before we can get a family pic!  It is on my to-do list! Any one else have this problem  or have ideas? Please share...
 
 
 
 
 
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
I love going to the beach! I try to go to ANY beach at least once a year!

My girls love it too!
 
Looking through pinterest for things to make/buy for my home! I am always looking for ways to improve especially in my home organization!  I don't think I'll ever stop looking for new ideas!
I love to take pictures, especially of my girls. I enjoy traveling with my family to new fun places. I love to shop smart and look for good deals! I LOVE Dirt Cheap in Alabama & Home Goods!
 
Here is one of my pinterest pins that I really want to create for my own home this year!
 

 
 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I actually love all things BEAUTY! My current part-time, other than TpT, is that I also work for a skin care company as an independent brand partner for NERIUM International! I always struggled with my skin, and have finally found something that works and is making me look younger! You can check out my page at www.lc2305.theneriumlook.com! I also have a facebook business page where I shared my personal before and after pictures! Go check it out: https://www.facebook.com/lcnerium
 
 
So, if I were not teaching, you could probably find me in a salon, behind a make up counter, etc.
 
THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
Hard-worker. Funny. Loyal. 

 


FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I really like to grade papers...said no teacher EVER!!"
 


Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Comedian, Gabriel Iglesias, Selena & Sandra Bullock!




Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

 Dream Big! 



 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
 
 I have to go with cleaning with a wand! Mary Poppins style!  

 
Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?

 
Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
My sister has requested that I rock out to Adele, so any of her songs!

 
 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

Definitely a night owl as I'm typing this well after midnight! I can stay up late, but am not much of a morning person!
 
 
FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

 I really love my New Teacher Planners! They will help keep you organized for the rest of the year! I also made them very affordable! 
 
 
 
 
Rainbow Pop Teacher Planner:
 
 
 
 
Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU! 

I'm addicted to my To-Do-Lists! I think I know who got me started! I carry these in my car, bag, classroom! Once I scratch through them, I create new ones! Lately, I've found pretty rainbow to-do list with a big letter C on them!
 

 ************************************************************************
Your turn!! Here's what you need to join the party!!!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment