Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Where Tuesday? Blog Hoppin' Back To School 2014


Welcome to DAY 2 of this week's Back To School Linky party! We actually don't start until next week, so my classroom is not ready. Here is a view of my school as you enter the parking lot



As you might have already guessed, I have a jungle theme going on in my room.

I purchased some new border this year to give the room an update! This are two of the borders I'm going to incorporate this year from Creative Teaching Press:

CTP7110  - MOROCCAN NIGHTS BORDER
I also ordered a new calendar that I'm waiting to get laminated from Trend Enterprises!
Monkey Mischief® Bulletin Board Sets from TREND

I own a lot of this line!!!!!

I have my Welcome Back Banner already up in the hallway!



I'm also incorporating the following old borders:

T-92133 Monkey Mischief® Terrific Trimmers®T-92333 Color Monkeys Terrific Trimmers®

I also have these desk plates ready to go!
T-69901 Color Monkeys Desk Toppers® Name Plates Variety Pack

Krista Wallden just shared a couple of her freebies that go with my theme!!!!! Go check out her store! http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/FREE-Create-a-Colorful-Monkey-Bunting-817324

{FREE} Create a Colorful Monkey Bunting

Any other jungle/monkey ideas out there you can share with me?


No comments:

Post a Comment