Thursday, October 23, 2014

Student-Led Parent & Teacher Conferences

This week marked the start of my student-led parent & teacher conferences. For these conferences, we start by setting goals for Math & Reading with the student leading the conference. Afterwards the students track their progress throughout the year and keep track of it all in their "Data Binders". At the end of the year, we hold Celebration conferences where students and parents come in to celebrate all the progress that was made and review all the data in their binders. Today I posted my newest product which includes many of the forms I use in the student data binders! If this is something you'd like to start to improve your conferences here is more info on where you can find it:

Here is the link to my store:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Student-Data-Binder-for-Goal-Setting-and-Tracking-Progress-1515480

I'm also giving away one free copy of this product tomorrow on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thejunglespot

Thanks for stopping by and happy conferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment