Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Currently September 2014

Hello, I am linking up with Farley from Oh Boy Fourth Grade to bring you the Currently linky party!
 
I'm currently listening to the T.V. while I'm working on school stuff in my bed! I kind of would like to watch t.v., but I know I'll pay for it later! So, I'll have to pass for now.
 
I'm loving being able to take my girl's to their after school activities. Today was the first day of soccer practice for one of my girls and I enjoyed being able to take her, watch her play, and cheering her on from the sidelines. I was also able to spend some QT time with my other little one who is switching sports on me this year! I love this precious time with my kids.

I'm thinking of my birthday plans! My birthday is next Monday! I have class until 7:30 p.m. that night :(, so I am trying to make some last minute plans for this weekend! I have a long list of things I want, but I'm going to need to narrow that down to ONE!

I'm wanting my bathroom back! My husband had to demo our main bathroom due to a pipe failure and he's almost done with it! I really want my space back! I'm hoping it will get done before Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas and winter, I need another winter jacket to survive the cold days! I've been looking at Lands End, but having found something that I LOVE yet. Any suggestions?

3 trips! I have lots of places I'd like to visit, but for now, I'd like to go to the West Coast-----California. The girls would enjoy Disneyland and I would just like to see the Pacific Ocean and the beaches over there.

I also want to visit NY! I think this may happen before California. Not sure what I would do there yet, but definitely visit the Statue of Liberty!

Finally, I really want to go back to Mexico and visit the mountain where the monarch butterflies live! Only problem is that this is during January/February (not exactly my vacation time).

That's all for now! Now, head on over to the next blog and check out what everyone else is currently into!


8 comments:

  1. Fun post! I live in CA and it is a wonderful place to visit. The beaches are gorgeous but very very very cold. Happy early birthday. I hope you can make some fun plans. How do you plant to redo your bathroom? Sounds like a big project!

    Sincerely,

    Sheila Jane

    Sprinkle Teaching Magic Blog
    Fun Teaching Videos
    Teacher Talk Radio
    PhotoFun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila! I'd love to visit CA even with the cold water ;). Thanks for the bday wishes! I had a great day.

      Well, we got new dark tile put in as well as a new door and vanity. :) It's not quite finished, but I've already snuck some of my stuff back in. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I hear ya sister when it comes to wanting/needing your space....so necessary!
    You got me excited to look for a winter coat!
    Allison
    www.a1stgradeteacher.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my bathroom is almost done! I have already been to Target (bad idea) and am planning a trip to Home Goods to search for a grey shower curtain and new grey tools as well as some dark wooden mirrors.

      I finally found a coat on Lands End! It is actually on it's way here! http://www.landsend.com/products/womens-lightweight-down-pea-coat/id_259735
      Very excited!

      Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  3. Happy early birthday!!! Hey maybe you can get a new coat for your birthday. :) That would narrow that list. I have 2 squalls from Lands End so I don't think I will be of much help. :)
    Melissa
    Ms. K/1 ELL
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melissa! Well, I didn't get that for my bday, but I did gift it to myself later in the month ;) wink wink! http://www.landsend.com/products/womens-lightweight-down-pea-coat/id_259735

      What do you think?

      I was looking at the squalls too, but ended up getting this one maybe for a date/recess duty! haahah

      Delete
  4. Happy Early Birthday! Living without the main bathroom must be so hard. I hope you get your space back soon. Have you checked out www.campmor.com or www.sierratradingpost.com? They have some amazing deals.
    Have a great weekend!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Beth! Yes, you definitely need two with a family of four! It saves sooo much time! Thanks for the suggestions. I'll have to take a look there for my next splurge! :)

    Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete